Tuesday, February 20, 2007


the stars...

Here are some new photos of the carnival fun, from our professional... A big well done to Jamie, Joanna, Kalli, Daniel & Alexia who braved the cold in those thin, silky costumes. (Remember your long johns next year!) Despite the fact that Joanna still can't quite get all the face paint off... you can see from the photos it was all jolly fun. You did a good deed to the general public guys! It's always great to get involved. A good chance to see people out and about and get invited out for coffee! (etc.)

You can't fault the Greeks with their sense of community spirit.

I find it very easy to be cynical about Greece, even after 8 years. You find yourself thinking, "this is useless - how could they ever....?"
Recently I have been thinking about the power of WORDS & the tongue. We have to be careful!
God
said let there be light and there was light! We have that same power too... and so we create things with what comes out of our mouths!
So I've decided to speak out positively. There are plenty of things that I think are so
fantastic about this country, that I now call my home! So I'm going to blank out the rest (as much as I can) and hone in on the good things.
Not only that, but I'm going to speak out propheticly what I want to see happen in this land. Healing, salvation, restoration, freedom etc.
Our words have the power to change things!


Carolyn~

3 comments:

jayoftheagean said...

Nice one, Carolyn. Yes, let's see this nation changed! Let's bless Greece...

Anonymous said...

Great Blog - It's so true. Lets speak positively over Greece! Charlie Chaplin was the best dressed there! He didn't even say a word! clever!

Rachel x

Anonymous said...

I thought Jamie dressed up - isn't this his normal style!! Looks like you guys had fun.

Keep the news coming.

Harvey